Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Universe, meet Bob. Bob, EAT universe."

The posting blitz continues with 3 posts in less than 24 hours. You'd think I was having fun in game or something.

Anyway, I hit a few milestones this weekend, but one in particular seemed worth sharing.

Meet Bob the Bhaalgorn:


I've always wanted a pirate battleship, and now I have one, thanks in part to the willingness of morons to give me their money/wrecks/loot.

I have to say, the practical application of this ship in my day-to-day ninja activities is going to be limited at first, as there are a few skills I want to brush up on a bit before I get ballsy with it. I have also gotten utterly spoiled by having an Orca on hand for ship swaps, and this tubby bastard is way too big for the ship maintenance bay.

The idea of having to wait out the session timer in the station to swap ships is fairly abhorrent to me at this point, so I think I am going to have to ween myself off using the Orca slowly. I will no doubt miss a few kills because I didn't get back to the potential victim fast enough, however any missed opportunities will be worth it when I finally get to warp this fucker in on top of some unsuspecting shlub and watch him shit bricks.

Yarr!

-Vil

No comments:

Post a Comment