Friday, February 25, 2011

Boredom: an impetus.

"The Durango-95 purred away a real horrorshow - a nice, warm, vibraty feeling all through your guttiwuts. Soon, it was trees and dark, my brothers, with real country dark. We fillied around for a while with other travellers of the night, playing hogs of the road. Then we headed West. What we were after now was the old surprise visit. That was a real kick, and good for laughs and lashings of the old ultra-violence."

-Alex DeLarge
A Clockwork Orange.


I thought that was an appropriate quote for my first post here, as this blog, and the new Eve Online corp that goes with it (Creative Asset Re-Appropriation Enterprises), are inspired by a mental state that has simultaneously spawned some of the worst filth and most intense hilarity in the history of the internet: Boredom.

In Eve online I go by Vilio Ashaav, and yesterday I decided to be a high-sec pirate. I don’t have much to show for this decision other than this blog and a new corp with exactly 2 members, so I won’t bore you with too much verbiage and blathering in my first post. I’ll leave it with a simple statement:

Incoming, Lulz.

No comments:

Post a Comment